TRichView in Applications
Product Page: www.autorenprogramm.com (in German)
Developer: Martin Danesch, Andreas Luger, Doris Pessentheiner
Patchwork is an application for novelists, screenwriters, bloggers – one for all.
This is a book authoring software written by a writer for writers.
- special tools for screenwriters and bloggers
- supporting authors who start using Patchwork from any stage of book authoring
- “Creative Board” visualizes the entire project before or during writing
- writing support: spelling and style check, thesaurus, readability estimation, scene checking, etc.
- organizing scenes, locations, characters, pictures
- using only character formatting necessary for writing books; all unnecessary formatting is cleaned from imported and pasted text, to make the book look consistent
- creating a book concept before writing: collecting and organizing notes, images, documents, web links; then this information can be associated with characters, locations, scenes, etc.
- “Timeline” tool visualizes stories in the book and character biographies; it allows finding temporal inconsistencies
- “Context” tool organizes facts and allows finding contradictions between them
- advanced handling of images
- producing the final book: PDF, text, eBooks (mobi and epub formats), printing
- helping to plan you writing work to meet a deadline
Disclaimer: This application is listed here because it uses our programming library. We are not the developers of the applications listed in this section of the web site (unless explicitly stated). Contact information for the developer of this application is at the beginning of the page.
Please address all support or sales questions regarding this application to the developer.
We are trying to keep information in this section of our site up to date. But applications are
evolving, and some information or graphics may be obsolete.